Join Denny and Susan Waxman on a cruise for 7 nights aboard the stunning Costa Fortuna, sailing to quaint Key West, exotic Roatan (Honduras), and beautiful Grand Cayman and Cozumel from friendly Ft. Lauderdale. Relax. Refresh. Rejuvenate. Learn. This Holistic Holiday at Sea also includes guest speakers: Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of the best selling China Study; Dr. Neal Barnard, internationally known integrative health researcher, President and Founder of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and author of several best selling books such as Breaking the Food Seduction and Food for Life; and Dr. Christine Horner, nationally recognized surgeon, relentless champion for women’s health, and author of Waking the Warrior Goddess: Dr Christine Horner’s Program to Protect Against and Fight Breast Cancer.
• Enjoy organic and natural vegan cuisine prepared by our own chefs and bakers. (Regular cruise menu is available on request.)
• Over 30 teachers offering holistic lectures, workshops and cooking classes
• Daily Yoga, Meditation, Pilates, Run/Walk Stretch, and Ab Workouts
• Award winning, environmentally-friendly ship
• Continuing Education Credits available
For program information call 1-828-749-9537 or visit HYPERLINK “http://www.atasteofhealth.org” www.atasteofhealth.org
For reservations call 1-800-496-0989 (within US) or 1-828-749-1959 (outside US).
1) Is the food being prepared in a separate kitchen on board the ship,in separate cooking and baking utensils or is it all a part of the regular menu? We have kashrut concerns.
2) Do you board the ship on the return trip before sundown on Friday or do you set sail for home late Friday nite?
3) Are senior senior citizens participants on this cruise?
Thanks for your reply
Iola and Philip Caplan