It’s no mystery that our gut health is important. In fact, now more than ever, people are regarding their digestive health because of its clear connection to the immune system. In this webinar, we will cover a brief overview of digestion and look at macrobiotic solutions to common problems, such as acid reflux and GERD, constipation, diarrhea, and hemorrhoids.
1.) Webinar recording
2.) Q&A Session*
*Only questions related to the webinar topic will be addressed.
To use Zoom you will need:
- A smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- A video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- A microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- A broadband internet connection
- The Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)