Since childhood, many individuals have received the advice to “drink milk for strong bones.” However, more and more people are seeking more sustainable plant-based options.
In this webinar, we will observe how a macrobiotic diet can create strong and flexible bones, while also remineralizing your body if existing issues are present. We’ll also touch on the best sources of calcium, as well as the relationship between blood and bones.
1.) Webinar recording
2.) Q&A Session*
*Only questions related to the webinar topic will be addressed.
To use Zoom you will need:
- A smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- A video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- A microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- A broadband internet connection
- The Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)